Friday, July 22, 2005

So I was right, I'm not that great at updates..

Well, I've got the hang of this blogging thing now.

It seems to me that there are a few types:

  • The diary - "Today I got up, I bought a chocolate bar and then went to the shops. Here are some pics of me at the shops..." I really need a diary, but it's really boring to read.. ( not that anyone is most likely reading this)
  • The Picture Blog - full of pictures pretty obviously
  • The News Reporter Blog - All about politics and stuff they' have seen in the news
  • The Random Blog - Can't really give a description


I'm not sure which one this is, since there's hardly anything here - probably the last one - I want to update it, but I don't want to make this boring either ...

I wish there was a way of showing shrugging shoulders by writing

Wait a minute.....there is....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home